This x That:
- AG Eric Holder says there are no credible threats against US ahead of 9/11 anniversary. See Also: TIME: Beyond 9/11.
- Police arrest 35-year-old man in connection with phone hacking scandal, question Guardian journalist re: phone-hacking investigation leaks.
- RIP: Michael S. Hart, Project Gutenberg founder, dead at 64.
- Texas Gov. Rick Perry cuts firefighting budget, berates federal government for not doing enough to help put out wildfires.
- Follow Up: Serial Butt Slasher allegedly identified, may have fled.
- More of the Story Behind Exit Through the Gift Shop.
Look At This:
- Gaddafi home video surfaces as search for tyrant continues.
- Veteran journalist Andrea Mitchell reveals her breast cancer live on the air.
- Ali Lohan reportedly bought herself a new face.
- NewsFeed: Judge Rejects New DNA Review in Amanda Knox Appeal.
- Tea x Time List: 11 Little-Known Meanings Behind Abbreviations in Company Names.
- Above: “I wish the English language had more interesting characters” by Mcianco Punto. (via.)
it makes me sick that this is considered plus size.
I need more of this man in my life (while watching pretty little liars) he is too precious.
how I spent my lazy Sunday!
Page 1 of 81